Over the last 70 years or more, asbestos in its many forms has been used extensively in industry and the building trade.
It was used in a wide range of materials, such as insulating boards, ceiling tiles, thermal insulation, rope, blanket, joints, gaskets, packings, brake and clutch linings and cement sheets and pipes.
Operating throughout the North West of England including Cheshire, Lancashire, Liverpool, Manchester & North Wales, Green Contract Services provide:
- Fully licenced asbestos removal and remediation.
- Competent advice and consultation to ensure compliance with CAR2012 (Control of Asbestos Regulations)
- Risk assessment, management strategies and action plans.
- Provision of UKAS Accredited Management Refurbishment & Demolition Surveys carried out in accordance with HSG264
- Bulk sampling & analysis
- Commissioning of independent UKAS accredited air testing and analytical provision.
- HSE interaction
UKAS = United Kingdom Accreditation Service.